Friday, August 03, 2007

I've been to Weiner's Circle thrice in the past week. They know me! So I went in there wearing a tight fitting, yellow v-neck and the woman behind the counter said "Is that...that's a woman's shirt isn't it! Shit, I got that shirt! I know that's a bitch's shirt," to which I replied, "it's not but, you must like it since you own one. I can't fill it in as much up top like you, though." To which she replied, "Youz hot to trot isn't you. Fag." BLISS!!!!
I was there again yesterday and was, as usual, wearing 3/4 thigh length plaid shorts. The minute I walked in, she laughed and turned to her crew and said "Damn those are some tiny ass shorts." I retorted, "Do you have these too, baby?" With a raised eyebrow she says, "Shit. I can't even fit one of my thighs in those tight ass shorts. Look at him, coming in here thinking he the shit. Keep it up, baby." She let us skip the line and gave us express service. Moral of the story, you can be an asshole like all the frats/trixies or you can be sweet and saucy.

No comments: