Monday, August 20, 2007

My apologies

I'm still trying to figure out the format of this blog. Sometimes it's like a diary (YAWN!) and othertimes it's just gay. Still, I didn't post for a while becuase I've been super busy with my gay job. Plus I was in New York and have been sick for about a week. New York was amazing and living there is quicly becoming a reality. Being sick has sucked, since I've stopped drinking and smoking and smoking. Not really, but I've cut waaaay down. I think my body is punishing me for putting it through hell the past few weeks. (I guess this post has become like a clip episode on any given sitcom.)

Ava left for the Bahamas today, Jill thinks I don't like her anymore, and Eddie is leaving for France on Wednesday, and it seems like I'm losing college friends left and right. It's giving me the sinking feeling that we're not in college any more. Cool. I've been settling into my nest in Pilsen, which has the potential to replace my vice- filled social life. I don't know if I want to become that wholesome, though.

No comments: